This is a fun recipe I made as my own just by watching other chefs I have worked with. It was very popular at a Talin’s Table that I hosted in a Ventura beach house.
Serves 5 people
. 4 zucchini’s, cubed
. 2 onions, sliced
. 1/2 glass white wine, I like using Pinot Grigio
. 1 cup heavy cream
. 2 tablespoons EVOO
. salt and pepper to taste
. 16 oz. dried spaghetti
- In a large pot, bring 4-6 quarts of salted water to a boil.
- In a large saucepan, heat up the EVOO and add the onions.
- Add the pasta to the pot of water and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Once the onions become translucent, add the zucchini and cook until everything becomes golden.
- Add the white wine and let it get absorbed by the vegetables.
- Add the heavy cream and let it come to a boil to start thickening and then to a simmer.
- Add the spaghetti pasta and mix together until thick.
- Serve right away.