Serves 4 people
. 3 tablespoons butter
. 1 loaf french bread, cut up in cubes
. 1 cup milk
. 6 eggs
. 1 cup sugar
. 1 tablespoon cinnamon
. pinch of salt
. 8 ounces blueberries
1. 2 hours prior to serving brunch, butter a 9 inch baking pan and place all the cubed bread in it.
2. In a bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Pour the milk and eggs mixture over the bread.
4. Spread the blueberries over the top, tucking in a few between the bread cubes and place small chunks of butter over the whole casserole.
5. Let sit for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Once the oven is hot, cover your pan with foil and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
8. Next, take the foil off the pan, and bake for another 10 minutes or until golden.
9. Once you take it out of the oven, let it sit for about 5 minutes and then serve with boysenberry syrup.