This is one of the easiest and flavorful pastas. It’s so simple that I have to hold myself back from making it every night. If you like garlic, you’ll love this. Don’t forget the wine!
.16 oz. bag dried spaghetti (or whatever type of pasta you like)
.4 tablespoons EVOO
.5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
.1/2 bunch of Italian parsley, finely chopped
.1/4 cup of white wine
.4 oz. goat cheese log (sliced into 4 slices of 1/4 inch thick)
.4 slices of pancetta, cooked to crispiness
- Bring a pot of water to boil.
- Add the dry pasta and boil for 11 minutes.
- While the pasta is boiling, in a sauce pan add 2 tablespoons of EVOO on medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook until the garlic creates an aroma.
- Add the white wine and let it cook and thicken like a sauce.
- Add the parsley.
- By this time, the pasta should be all done. Add the pasta into the saucepan and mix.
- Plate the pasta and on top add a slice of pancetta and a slice of goat cheese.
And there you have it, a simple, easy, fast, and not to mention delicious pasta dinner. Anush!