There is nothing like getting creative with pizza. This one is the easiest thing you can do especially if you only have 5 minutes to make a quick dinner. I like making this on the grill too, but you can do it in the oven too.
Makes 1 pizza
1 lavash bread
3 tablespoons EVOO
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup green olives
1/4 cup peyaz (an Armenian mixture of onions, parsley, and spices…don’t you worry, next post is all about this lovely topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (if you are grilling, preheat the grill to high heat)
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, place you lavash bread and drizzle with 1/2 the amount of EVOO (1 1/2 tablespoons)
- Add the green olives and the peyaz, finally topping it off with all the mozzarella cheese
- Drizzle with the remaining EVOO and place the sheet pan in the oven for about 5 minutes or until the lavash edges are golden (if you are grilling slide the pizza right onto the grill to get the nice grill marks on the bottom)
- Take it out of the oven and place on a cutting board to slice into triangles and serve
See? How fast and easy was that? Try it out and leave me a comment about your experience!